Saturday, July 24, 2010

Before I Go . . .

I'm leaving for CHA bright and early tomorrow morning. Eeek! So stinkin' excited! Before I go, I wanted to share two cards that I made with My Little Shoebox's new line, Cute As A Button. This super fun line (shown below) will be released in August. You will definitely want your scrappy store to place an order. It is sooooo much fun!


Thanks Card



I used one of the die cuts as a pattern to cut the clear flower from a Maya Road acrylic album page. Then I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. LOVE that!

Hello Card

Yes, more Maya Road acrylic. This time a butterfly. All stacked up with some flowers and buttons from the sticker sheet and die cut sheet.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hopefully, I'll be able to post some photos from CHA. I'll miss you guys.

14 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

adorable! Have a blessed and wonderful trip!

Melinda Spinks said...

Aphra... WOW!!! How adorable are these gorgeous cards? I love how you've used the clear acrylic sheets... brilliant!

gottaluvboyz said...

Adorable cards! Have fun:)

Debbie said...

Love this collection! I'm envious that you will be at CHA! Have fun!!!

Michelle said...

I am so jealous you get to go!!! LOL Chicago is a 6.5 hour drive from me.. but Greg has to work this weekend, and nobody to stay with the kids.. :( Have a great time! I can't wait to see/hear more about CHA!!!

mustangkayla said...

What fantastic cards! Have fun at CHA!

Erika M. said...

Your cards are quite darling!

Kathy Martin said...

This is such a DARLING line and your cards are so colorful and fun! :)

Pamela said...

These cards are so awesome!!! :)

Taj White said...

wonderful cards

Lydia said...

Oh Aphra, Have fun, I wish I was going just so that I could cruise and meet up with you, Enjoy!!

Juliana said...

These cards are adorable! I love what you did with the embossing!!!

Hope to see you at CHA!!!

Kristine said...

have fun at CHA!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Have a fabulous trip!!!!!! Looking forward to photos! Have fun!