Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rock On With Imaginisce

We are partying hard at Imaginisce again this week! This time it is for the release of the new i-Rocks. There are new shapes, sizes, colors, and stencils. And the designers are showing them off on projects and layouts at the Imaginisce blog and at our own blogs. I have a couple of fun cards to share.


Berry Sweet Card









For this card, I used the Imaginisce's Berrylicious Collection, my Cricut Expression Simply Charmed cartridge, and the new Black Rhinestuds and green Glam Rocks. They really dress up my little strawberries! (You can click on the product titles to see these new products at Imaginisce's site.)



Once Upon a Dream Card



This 5" x 7" card was created with Imaginisce's Enchanted Line. Such soft and pretty feminine colors! Just perfect for something floral and sweet. My flower is layers of cuts from my Cricut Expression Sentimentals and Bloom Lite cartridges, with an Imaginisce Sticker Stacker and an embellished I-Top brad mixed in.





I embellished this Imaginisce Sticker Stacker with two of the new i-Rock releases: three Glam Rocks Hearts in pink and three small Rhinestuds in green, orange, and blue. (You can click on the product titles to see these new items at Imaginisce.com.)





This layered flower and embellished i-Top brad may very well be my favorite part of the card. I used the new Silver Tears Glam Rocks and a large Pink Crystal to create a blinged out flower right on top of my brad. Pretty fancy, right?



Ok, just one more thing to show you. Look at this new pink Jewel Tray! Don't chase and lose your new jewels. So, so easy! And the top is small enough to fit into the tops of the little tubes the jewls come in. Ahhh . . . nice.







Thanks for stopping by! I sure hope you'll stop over at the Imaginisce Blog and check out all the designers' projects. Drool! And while you're there, leave a comment to put you in the running for some a great i-Rock prize. Good luck!

No comments: