Thursday, March 1, 2012

TSR March Layouts

* * * Scroll down to next post for Doodlebug Blog Hop! * * *

This month's ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit is fab.U.lous!  I got Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays and Paradise, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline and Fun Day.  Here's what I created.

All Smiles


My handsome young man went through an awful time of trying to be able to give me a good smile.  He would start to feel self conscious and end up with some really goofy expression on his face.  Then, he taught himself a little trick.  He pretends to laugh, a small laugh, and ends up with a fabulous smile.  Now, he doesn't mind when I pull out the camera.



Happy Hoopster


This kid cracks me up!  He wanted a pink hoola hoop.  And the fact that this one lights up made him even happier.  He tried and tried to keep it up around his hips.  No can do.  But he was able to hoola hoop with his neck, which pleased him just fine.



You Sweet Silly Boys


I was SO excited to scrap these funny photos.  We went to Fort Morgan in Gulf Shores, Alabama and just about melted during the tour.  After about an hour of walking through tunnels and climbing up stairs, I rushed to the gift shop for some air conditioning.  My kiddos were all red-faced and practically dehydrated but still had a great time.  They tried on confederate hats and gave me a big salute.  Ha ha!



Most Favorite


One Life


Pretty awesome papers and embellishments, right?  I know!  You really need to pop over to the ScrapRoom blog HERE and see the rest of the gallery.  And be sure to check out the store while you're there.  Tammy has some awesome deals!!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Aphra! These are just fabulous!!! I love what you did with the kit!! Awesome pages!!!! I love the cards too.

Miriam said...

Aphra, you never cease to amaze me. LOVE these pages. So many layers. Fantastic.

Tanya Ham said...

Each layout and card are just wonderful!! :)

Diane said...

Your layouts are always creative and spectacular and I love all the small details like the stamp "it's all good". I love the picture of Ethan with his hand on his hip looking right at you with the hoola hoop in hand...too funny:)

Kathy Martin said...

I'm lovin' it all! :)

Diana Waite said...

WOW these are ALL FABULOUS!!

L.B. said...

You are right a truly wonderful set of projects. Great colors and designs

scrappymo! said...

So many wonderful boyis/masculine layouts. They are all great.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your blue cabinets in your craft room? They are so pretty.
Thanks.
Melvonna Collier