Monday, March 31, 2014

Project Life: March

Here I am scurrying to post my March layouts on the last day of the month.  Just like last month.  Rather than bore you with all the various reasons why that has happened again, I'm just going to post my pictures.  All of the supplies for these layouts came in either my ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month or Project Life kits.

@ the Farm: Crate Paper Styleboard






Easter Bible Study: 
Crate Paper Styleboard Project Life Mini Kit





Church Picnic: Basic Grey Freshcut





Egg Hunt 2013: Project Life Family






It's March: October Afternoon Daily Flash SnapShots








Phew! You still here? As you can see, I had a LOT of photos in March. And all those photos resulted in several inserts. I love the inserts, though. It keeps me from having to pare down my photos too much.  Every random shot can end up in my album, which it's what it's all about for me.

I just uploaded my April layouts to the ScrapRoom gallery, which Tammy should be updating sometime tonight or tomorrow. I am going to post those layouts throughout the month this time. Yeah, I know, I said that last month. Ha ha! See ya soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love seeing all of your PL pages. They are so inspiring. Hope all is well with you! :)