Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Project Life 2013: Week 9-ish

Hi my name is Aphra, and it's been two days since my last post. It is only April 2nd, and I am posting a layout using the April kit from The ScrapRoom. Stop. The. Madness. Seriously, though, I am pretty pumped about getting my post up on time this month.

One of the lines in both The ScrapRoom's April Flavors of the Month and Project Life kit is Simple Stories A Charmed Life.  The fabulous greens are perfect for Spring photos. This layout is about Week 9 of my 2013 album. I haven't really been organizing this album by weeks, so I am not exactly sure where it falls.

Week 9




This page came together so easily thanks to the variety of cards and stickers that Tammy included in the kit. And, I still have a ton of product leftover. I have a post coming up later in the month to show you how I deal with my Project Life leftovers. 

This is one of four layouts for April. See ya soon with another one.

2 comments:

L.B. said...

The colors are wonderful. Very spring. Looks like some fun times were had

Michelle said...

This is so fun, Aphra!! I love the pics and the products are perfect! Izzy kitty reminds me of mine. My kitty just LOVES sleeping with Ben.